Privacy, Refund and Shipping Policies
ABN: 95 019 330 798
Effective Date: 01/01/2021
The Product is owned and operated by: Fotini Harding
We are committed to the protection of Your privacy while You use the Product.
“Company IP” includes, but is not limited to, the contents, layout, design, colours, appearance, graphics and imagery of the Website, Content and Materials as well as all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property contained in the Product, Content and Materials.
“Content” means any content, writing, images, audiovisual content or other information published on the Product.
“Goods” means any or all goods provided by or on the Product.
“Items” means any and all of the Product, Goods, Services, Content and Materials collectively.
“Materials” means any materials, information or documentation that We may provide to You in connection with Your use of the Goods or Services or Product including documentation, data, information developed by Us or owned by Us, and other materials which may assist in Your use of the Goods or Services or Product.
“Parties” means both You (the user of the Product) and Us (the owner of the Product) collectively.
“Personal Information” means information that we obtain from You in connection with Your use of the Product.
“Product” means the website including all pages, all sub pages, all blogs, all forums, all other connected pages and all other connected internet content whatsoever, the home page or main page of which is located at: www.craigieburndog.com.au
“Services” means any or all services provided by or on the Product.
“Third Party Links” means links or references to websites other than the Website, to content other than the Content or to materials other than the Materials, none of which are controlled by Us.
“Us”, “We”, “Our” or “the Owner” refers to Fotini Harding
“Us”, “We”, “Our” or “the Owner” also includes any employees, affiliates, agents or other representatives of Fotini Harding
“You” or “Your” refers to the user of the Website.
“Your Content” means any Content posted to or added to the Website, Content or Materials by You or by somebody authorised by You or doing so on Your behalf.
- Words referring to one gender include every other gender
- Words referring to a singular number include the plural, and words referring to a plural include the singular.
- Words referring to a person or persons include companies, firms, corporations, organisations and vice versa.
- Any obligation on a Party not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
- TYPE OF INFORMATION AND HOW IT IS COLLECTED
- When You use the Product, We may collect information from You through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences).
b. In addition, We may collect information that You volunteer to Us (such as information that You provide during a sign up process or at other times while using the Product).
- In order to access all of the features of the Product, You are required to register as a user. During the registration process, We collect some of Your Personal Information, in the following manner:
- We will not collect information that identifies You personally, except when You specifically volunteer that information to Us.
- The information that We will collect from You at registration includes:
Full Name, Email Address, Postal Address, Date of birth, and contact phone number/s
- In order to access some specific features of the Product, You are required to provide some Personal Information. During this process, We collect some of Your Personal Information, in the following manner:
- We will not collect information that identifies You personally, except when You specifically volunteer that information to Us when using specific Product features. These specific Product features might include, but are not limited to:
- making purchases
- receiving notifications by text message or email about events and promotions
- receiving general emails from Us
- commenting on Our content such as blogs, articles, photographs or videos, or participating in Our forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms or other similar features
- In addition to any Personal Information that You are required to provide in order to access these additional Product features, in some cases You may be required to provide more specific information. For example, in order to make purchases, You may need to provide credit card information, billing information and postal addresses.
- In addition to collecting the Personal Information as already described in this clause, we may also collect the following Personal Information:
Specific treatment requirements
- Cookies are small files stored on Your computer or mobile device which collect information about Your browsing behaviour.b. Cookies do not access information which is stored on Your computer.
- Cookies enable us to tailor our configurations to Your needs and preferences, in order to improve Your user experience.d. Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, although You are able to change Your browser settings to control cookies, including whether or not You accept them, and how to remove them. You may also be able to set Your browser to advise You if You receive a cookie, or to block or delete cookies. However, if You do this, You may be prevented from taking full advantage of the Product.
- HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED
- Please note that no systems involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, are completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of Your Personal Information very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information.
- We use appropriate physical, digital, managerial and security systems to store Your Personal Information and to protect it against unauthorised access, destruction or disclosure. These systems include but are not limited to:
Strict vetting of staff before granting access to users personal information, regular audits of staff that handle user information.
- COMBINING INFORMATION
- We do not combine, link or aggregate any of Your Personal Information with other Personal Information of Yours which We are holding.
- HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
- We use Your Personal Information to help us improve your experience with Our Product. We may use Your Personal Information for purposes including but not limited to:
- order fulfilment.
- providing customer service to You.
III. marketing and advertising to You including both direct and indirect marketing and advertising and including marketing and advertising about products that may interest You based on Your personal preferences or demographics.
- advising You about updates to the Product or related Items.
- MERGER, RESTRUCTURE OR SALE OF OUR BUSINESS
- Part or all of Our business may be merged, restructured or sold including but not limited to through an ordinary sale of business or of stock, a corporate reorganisation, a change in control, bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings.
b. In the event that such a merger, restructure or sale occurs as described in the preceding sub-clause hereof, We may transfer Your Personal Information, including personally identifiable information, as part of that merger, restructure or sale.
- INFORMATION YOU RELEASE
You acknowledge and agree that if You publish or submit Personal Information in publicly accessible sections of the Product (such as forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other similar sections), then You are solely responsible for the release of that Personal Information and We are not liable or responsible in relation to the release of that Personal Information.
- EMAIL OPT IN/OUT
- ACCESSING, UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You have the right to request access to any of Your Personal Information which We are holding.
b. You have the right to request that any of Your Personal Information which We are holding be updated or corrected.
- In addition, You should use the following procedure in order to request access or correction to Your Personal Information:
Make a request in writing (email or hard copy). Send the request to the address as listed on this website with two (2) forms of ID.
- DISCLAIMER REGARDING SECURITY
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- We take customer satisfaction very seriously. If You have a complaint in relation to Our handling of Your Personal Information, We will endeavour to handle it promptly and fairly. For Your information, an overview of Our complaints handling procedure is as follows:
- Complaints are reviewed within 7 days. After that period, we may contact you to request further information. If we accept fault, then we will propose a resolution, in any case, we aim to provide a resolution within 21 days.
- If You have a complaint in relation to Our handling of Your Personal Information, You should use the following procedure to lodge Your complaint with Us:
III. If You are not satisfied with Our response to Your complaint, You may refer your complaint to the relevant external dispute resolution organisation in Your area.
- CONTACT US
Fotini Harding, 31 Longtown Court, Craigieburn VIC 3064
ABN: 95 019 330 798
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* 10 session training cards (if a portion has been used)
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
,If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 31 Longtown Court, Craigieburn, VIC, 3064, Australia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 31 Longtown Court, Craigieburn, VIC, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
10 session training cards
There is a 3 year expiry date on all gift vouchers (training cards) sold at full cost beginning from the date sold. However, should the holder of a 10 session training card present for a training session outside of this 3 year period, Craigieburn Dog Obedience Group will still consider the card valid and will allow the participant to join their desired session.
Refunds will be issued in the case where the business owner ceases to operate the club.
Refunds on Memberships
Craigieburn Dog Obedience Group does not offer direct debit, or automatically charge for recurring annual memberships. This is entirely up to the individual member to renew their membership when notified of pending expiry. Annual memberships are non refundable, except in the case of extenuating circumstances. i.e serious illness, death, total and permanent disablement or permanent incapacity. These must be confirmed by a doctor and we must reasonably agree.
Lessons not attended are not charged. therefore no refund can apply to lessons not attended. A participant may attend any lesson they choose and this does not have to be consecutive. Once they have attended 10 lessons they can choose to purchase a new 10 session training card or cease to train their dog.
Major Faults or Defects
As this is person to person group training, where the participant trains their own dog, under the supervision of an exceptionally experienced dog trainer. The only faults and defects would come down to the participant themselves. If a participant feels unhappy about their lesson or membership, they should contact the business owner as stated above with their concerns. Every effort will be afforded to ensure the member’s satisfaction.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Craigieburn Dog Obedience Group. The following information sets out the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
1. Processing your Order
An email confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase.
2. Shipment Processing Time
Processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
After your payment is authorised and verified, all orders are processed within 2 days. We will contact you if for some reason there are any delays.
However, some orders may ship within as few as 1 day and some may take up to 10 days.
3. Shipment Locations
3.1. Domestic and International
Complete Energies ships domestically as well as internationally. If you have a question about domestic or international deliveries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.2. Shipping Restrictions
Our company does ship to both commercial and domestic addresses. Customers can have their products shipped to a P.O box.
4. Shipment Rates & Delivery Estimates Restrictions
We endeavour to get your order to you as soon as possible. Once your order is placed, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order.
- Standard Shipping
The order will arrive within 5 days business days. Standard Shipping costs $9.00.
5. Tracking Options
Craigieburn Dog Obedience Group aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive a link to track your package.
5.1. Domestic and International
All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking.
International orders are sent with Australia Post. This service comes with tracking and your tracking number will be sent to you once it has been posted. If we are requested to make alternative shipping arrangements we cannot guarantee tracking and will not be responsible for the delivery of orders sent internationally.
6. International Customs, Duties and Taxes
All orders shipping to a destination outside of Australia are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by your country’s Customs Department. Craigieburn DOG is not responsible for any possible customs and taxes applied to your order. We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and importation of your order (package) into your country. We do not benefit in anyway from these charges and we work very closely with our brokers and carriers to ensure as few delays as possible. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer. You agree that you are responsible for any duty, taxes, and custom requirements or other like taxes, fees, levies, costs or expenses associated with importing products you purchase from us and shipping them internationally.
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at 0417 356 179.
- Missing or Lost Package
There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a delivery exception. We’ve found that, more often that not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. Craigieburn D.O.G. politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let us know if you find it. If you haven’t located your order, please contact us at 0417 356 179 to report missing or lost packages.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please see our
FAQ page: www.craigieburndog.com.au, or contact us at 0417 356 179.